Monday, June 16, 2008

3rd Annual Fan Appreciation Night

Tomorrow night we will be hosting the 3rd Annual Wild Turkey Fan Appreciation Night. It will be at Coach Bequette's house following our 6 pm game. As a show of appreciation, the team will provide a keg for the guests' enjoyment. Wild Turkey Nation will also get the chance to get autographs from and pose for pictures with REAL LIVE WILD TURKEYS!! The party starts at 7:30, so be there or be square.

*Since we will not be going to Park Tavern following the game, I will not post a picture of Brent's face super-imposed on a cowardly animal because he won't have a chance to attempt the Nacho Challenge. Thanks for your understanding.

3 comments:

Professor Sudz said...

Is there a/are there rule/s against getting wasted beyond the bounds of legitimate society for this event?

Looking over my schedule for tomorrow, or for the next year for that matter, it appears that I have nothing planned and may be able to begin drinking at roughly 1 PM give or take a few hours depending on what time I actually awake.

B Obama 08

Professor Sudz said...

Not that I'm in the habit of stacking posts on top of each other late at night (at least away from my sanctuary of yahoo sports), but I just noticed that you are playing the second-to-last place team in the league tomorrow. Does that put some pressure on your squad given that fact that all the high-powered fanatics will be out in full force twisted on all sorts of drink?

Wild Turkey Softball said...

The pressure will be high with such a large crowd on hand, but part of the reason we scheduled such an event is because it's against such a bad team; much like how Eden Prairie football would schedule their homecoming games against patsies (Chaska, Kennedy).