That would require the webmaster to learn the ability to calculate formulas within excel as opposed to adding up yearly stats on his cell phone and then typing the results into excel.
You've conquered the blogging world, now conquer excel formulas.
I just want to say I love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
My first comment went WAY over the line so I deleted it. Or I just wanted to change 2 words to make it clearer, but you can't edit so this will do:
Each week when you post the last game's stats, you should also post an updated year-long stats sheet. That would be dizzankalanka.
That would require the webmaster to learn the ability to calculate formulas within excel as opposed to adding up yearly stats on his cell phone and then typing the results into excel.
You've conquered the blogging world, now conquer excel formulas.
I just want to say I love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment