First the good news: This blog's readership has nearly doubled! We've gone from about 1.5 hits per day to nearly 3! With this increase in traffic, we've moved up on Google's site ranker to 2,045,234,943!
This increase happened despite our decrease in market share. With the advent of the Dead Money blog, our monopoly over the bored-enough-at-work-to-post-and-read-on-a-softball-blog demographic has ended. The best parts are that we've gained new readers in Dead Money and the new site will provide journalistic competition.
Finally, the bad news: With the explosion in popularity of this blog, I've been asked to replace Will Leitch as associate editor of New York Magazine. It's been a pleasure writing here.
4 comments:
Found your sept 11th "egg"!
Hey guys,
Just thought I'd stop by and say whats up! I was just fiddling around on the internet and noticed you guys had a blog, so I had to make one too!
Visit us @ www.PTGreenSoftball.blogspot.com
How were you able to post your spreadsheets on your site? It seems as though it must be in a picture format and I am having troubles converting it. I guess they were right when they said that Fridays are the least productive day.
Highlight cells in excel, copy as picture
Post a Comment